Twitter Banners

Photoshop Tennis

 Me and my Partner for this task Colleen played a game called Photoshop Tennis, where the premise is one of you edits one image, send it to your partner, and have them edit that image, going back and forth.

This is the original image that was provided by Colleen, I thought it was a good image to start off with
First up this is my edit, I went for a cherry blossom look, since I think it's a calming look

Next edit is Colleen's, he went for a glass look, like the image is being seen thought that
Next is my edit, and I thought it'd look nice if there was someone reflecting in the glass that Colleen added, the source of the girl is here
And now... the girl has a hat... nothing much to say here really

So I decided to go away from the window look, and made it a reflection on a tv
And Colleen addded subtitles next







Comments