Twitter Banners

In the past, I've made Twitter banners for myself and two other friends, these are the designs I did for them (The first one is mine)

"PAULACANAD" is an online name I use when I play games. the style of this banner is based off old 70's TV typography and colour scheme"
Tezz is a friend of mine who asked for a banner with images of his favourite characters from games and shows he likes (Characters in order, Lighting, Villager, Corrin, Mercury). this wasn't based off any design or concept, I instead experiment alot and came to a conclusion on this image
Gerald is also a good friend of mine, he asked for a banner with images of his favourite character Little Mac from Punch Out, so basing off other banners I've seen around Twitter (I sadly have no examples) I made this for him

Comments