Twitter Banners

My Inspirations



Throughout my life, I've discovered things that have left an influence on my life, and has inspired me, whether this has impacted my Photoshop skills/style, or just my general life, the things I've found have changed the way I view life and helped grow my personality, here are just a few of the examples I've found of inspirations.

Masayoshi Suto's Persona 5 Art Direction/Design




In the video game Persona 5, the game has these amazingly beautiful UI Menu's that I believe are art by themselves, they are all unique and fit each character and moment in this game, everything works, such as the colour scheme, theme, and even how smooth all these menu's transition. these menus are accompanied by amazing tracks by composer Shoji Meguro.



Trainspotting





    Directed by Danny Boyle, who in the past, directed work such as Slumdog Millionaire, 28 Days Later, and 127 Hours, but one of my favourite movies comes one of my favourite movies from him, "Trainspotting". The movie is about the main character Mark Renton, who is an ongoing heroin addict, trying to quit, whilst also going on misadventures with his unreliable friends, Sick Boy, Begbie, Spud. I personally adore this film, I love everything about it such as the gritty humour, and and the characters personality and how they grow throughout the movie, and the visual imagery is amazing, it's definitely not a movie for everyone, it has lot of disturbing scenes and imagery, but this movie is up there with my top 10 favourite films, I might talk about my other favourite films in future.


Tank Man



I myself to this day don't understand why I am so drawn to this image, It might be mainly the bravery of the man for standing in front of those tanks, or just the imagery of it alone, but I just find it captivating. This image used to be hung up in my Grade 9 classroom, I used to stare at it and daydream about this image, I around the time did not research the image, but learning later in my life that the man in the image wasn't even identified, or whether he's alive or not left me loving the image


Hirohiko Araki

 

Image result for jojo's bizarre adventure manga

 

To be honest, I'm not much of a reader, I've never been fully interested in it, but that changed when I discovered the works of Hirohiko Araki, or his most known work "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure". Around 2015, I discovered the manga JoJo's Bizarre Adventure online, whilst never hearing about it, I decided to ask a few people around me and hearing nothing but positive responses about it, I started reading it, and immediately got hooked, It was the first time I properly got invested and grew an interest in storytelling, and accompanied with amazing art work by Araki himself, It grew to be my favourite manga, and to this day I'm still reading later volumes of JoJo, since he's still releasing manga till this day.


David Bowie

 I myself haven't been a Bowie fan for long, only really discovering his work after his death, but after seeing the impact he left after his death, it was enough for me to look into his music, and slowly grew to love his work. everything about Bowie is great, from his style of music, too his personality, and to even his art style, as seen on album art and such, personally my favourite album from his is Blackstar, it was my first album I fully listened to, which made me want to listen to his older work, I love Blackstar purely because it was an amazing album to end off his legacy with, the album was just filled with amazing tracks. another thing about Bowie is how much of an art icon he became, every album or so, he'd find this new style that just worked, every one becoming more attracting and beautiful









Comments